Gromet's PlazaSelf Bondage Stories

My Thing

by Ann Johnson

Email Feedback | Forum Feedback

© Copyright 2003 - Ann Johnson - Used by permission

Storycodes: Sbf; jeans; tight-clothing; enema; chain; padlocks; outdoors; public; susp; stuck; true; hum; toys; mast; climax; cons; X

True - Real Life - My "Thing"
I have been hooked on Self Bondage from my early teens. To this day I have never shared my fantasies with anyone. I am a single thirty-two years old female with a catalogue of bad relationships behind me. Through out the years my self-bondage activities have been a constant source of stress relief and fulfilment for me. I have always been careful when planning a scene for myself but despite this have had some scary moments. I have found methods of self-inflecting forced orgasms, Climax delay and frustration, which has lasted up to 48 hours. One method I use a lot in public goes as follows.
I start the day before by skipping lunch and supper. I drink only high-energy drinks and lots of water. Early next morning I empty my bowels and about two hours later have an enema to flush out as much material as possible. An hour later I use the bathroom again and then am ready to go. The equipment I use is very basic. Butt plug, 3 feet of heavy chain, 6 inches of light chain, padlocks and a pair of tight Levi jeans. I lube the plug fully and also squeeze some into my butt hole as the plug is going to inside me for some time. I put on my jeans; this takes a while, as they are so tight. I have to use a wire coat hanger through the zip to pull it up and also use a hanger through the button hole to help close it. Many times I have almost given up in exhaustion trying to get the button closed. The feeling of the plug and the tight jeans almost make me cum every time.

I wrap the heavy chain around my stomach, take a deep breath and lock the chain on tightly at the small of my back. When I exhale the chain tightens even further. The loose end of the chain is pulled tight between my legs and padlocked at the front to the waist chain. The small chain is padlocked to the zip puller and threaded through the buttonhole with the button. This can be tricky but because there is so much pressure in the button the hole is pulled quite tightly the small chain squeezes through and is padlocked to the lock securing the crotch chain to the waist chain. That’s it, a very simple self bondage that ensures that pressure is applied to all the right places.

At this stage my pussy is on fire. I can normally smell my own juices and could easily orgasm by just walking across the room. I slip on my knee length 4-inch heel black boots over my jeans. This in itself is a task, as my jeans don’t allow my knees to bend easily. Next comes my white t-shirt. This is tight and light enough to clearly show the outline of my nipple rings.
I have had rings in my nipples for years and feel as if part of my body is missing when they are out. About two years ago I purchased an expensive, high quality, hollow stainless steel pair. On my way home I purchased a tube of “Liquid Weld” I put a dab into the balls before threading them into place. As a result the Nipple rings are not removable by unscrewing the balls and because they are hollow any attempt to cut or snip them will result in a jagged edge and would cause a huge amount to damage to my nipples whilst pulling the ring through.
On this occasion I wanted my bondage to last 24 hours. So I mailed one of each padlock key to myself at my place of work and one to my home address and one to my local post office for collection by myself. This meant I hadn’t access to any of the keys and I had to endure a large butt plug in my ass, skin tight jeans chained to my body and the inability to use the bathroom until the mail arrived at one of the destinations. (approx 24 hours) I pulled on a jacket, which was just long enough to hide the chain between my legs and set off to the post office. I had to strongly resist the urge to hump the back of one of the kitchen chairs. I basically stand sideways behind the chair with the back tipped down and one leg on the seat. This adjusts the height just right and drives the chain up into my pussy. A few seconds here and I am ready to scream the house down.
Walking the 30 minutes to the mail box is magic. The chain rubbing tightly against my pussy with every step, the plug moving rhythmically inside my ass as the chain tightens and slackens with every step. Seeing people around me getting on with their business not knowing that the woman mere feet from them is so horny that she could cum by rubbing herself against any solid object for a few seconds. Envelopes delivered and the walk home begins. I drop into a supermarket to pick up a few things, find it hard to resist pushing the handle of the basket into my crotch, or from leaning against the corner of the checkout.

Home now rush to the bedroom, throw a leg over the bottom of the bed, one leg on the floor and hold onto the bed post and rub the chain between my legs into my pussy with the timber base board. I almost pass out as my body pulsates as I cum. After 6 hours I have cum 4 times. I do housework and watch bondage videos as well as check for updates on my favourite bondage websites.

At this stage I’ve just got to use the bathroom. I hold on as long as I can but know that the inevitable will happen long before I get my keys. I lay over the bath with my hand supporting my weight on one side and the back of my knees on the other side. I lower my ass into the bath and try not wet my jeans too much. I almost cum again as the warm liquid fills the ass and upper legs of my jeans. I bask in the humiliation of the scene. The smell of my juices and pee fill the room as I lay there waiting for the pee to drip from my jeans. I get out and hump the side of the bath as I did the bed. I use the shower to wash was away as much pee as possible. I’ve got to go through this at least once more before I get the Keys back.
Next morning after a listless night the mail arrives with my keys. The chain around my stomach hurts now and has left an angry red mark. Removing the jeans is difficult as they are still damp and cling to my body. The plug after 24 hours is now painfully excruciating to remove but once out the relief is intense. I shower wash my jeans and carefully put away my padlocks, chain and plug.
Why do I do this? I don’t know to be honest. I’m not a bad looking women, Dirty blond hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 4 tall with a fairly good body, good job, car, own place, no problem picking guys up. But the need to put myself in these situations is overwhelming.

Part Two

This is my second submission to Gromets page outline my self bondage scenario and methods I use to humiliate, torture and fulfil my weird inner stirrings. It felt strange to see my words and thoughts on the web for all to see then my first submission was posted. Nobody knows about my self-bondage fetish and it is something I would find very hard to divulge to anyone. I always look forward to my weekend for a number of reasons typically my time off work and away from other people, to relax and recharge the batteries. But every second or third week around midweek my thoughts wander towards ‘my thing’.

A recent session started on a Friday evening after work recently when I visited a nearby hardware shop and hide my padlock keys under floor level shelves in a quiet area of the shop. My equipment basically consists of 2 one-foot lengths of light jack chain, a four-foot length of heavy steel chain a 2.5-foot length & 5 padlocks locks. Other equipment included a medium size butt plug and a dildo plugs with half-inch diameter rings screwed into the ends. Clothing for the session included my ankle length blue denim skirt, knee length black boots and a loose fitting blouse. The skirt is fairly tight fitting but not anywhere being like a hobble skirt. The blouse white, satin finish material and the boots are ordinary with a 3.5-inch heel.

I started by lubing and inserting the plugs. I wrapped the heavy 4-foot chain around my waist and lock it at the small of my back. I pulled the loose end between my ass cheeks and threaded it through the rings in the plugs. I then pulled it snugly and locked it to the waist chain at the front. I then could not remove plugs without unlocking the chains. I then wrapped and locked the jack chain tightly just below each knee. I found the middle of the 2.5-foot hobble chain. I arrange it in a U shape with 6 inches between the ‘legs’ of the U. Having noted the relevant links on the chain, I slip them into the locks on the chain at my knees and locked it in place. I then locked one ‘leg’ of the U to the ring in the dildo and the other to the ring in the butt plug. The arrangement pulls gently on the plugs as I walk.

Normally at this stage I like to try out the arrangement and walk around the house, up and down stairs etc and when I am satisfied that every thing feels OK I get dressed and look forward to the fun.

Leaving the house while secretly bound is always scary at first. Can the chains be seen? Can anyone notice my shortened stride? Can the outline of the chains be seen through my clothes? Can they be heard rattling? Does my face look red? But as my confidence builds all I can think about is the movement in my pussy and ass with each step I take. I mailed the second set of keys to my home address and the third set is hidden in at my place of work just in case. I did the weekly shopping in the supermarket, pushing the trolley around, walking; bending over just standing still drove me crazy. The reflection of my denim skirt in the mirror over the fruit and veg hiding my secret. The close proximity to other people at the checkout and the slightest whiff of my own juices…. my imagination or can others smell me? I must have been in a place serious BDSM’ers call ‘sub-space’ I almost orgasimed there and then.

Getting home I resisted the urge to orgasm and put away the shopping and did other chores. I used the bathroom to pee; it came slowly and sprayed onto the side of my legs. I could smell my own sex strongly now and this coupled with my humiliating predicament was a real turn on. I watched bondage movie clips and pictures. I had downloaded from my favourite site. For some reason pictures of girls bound in tight jeans is a real turn on for me. I was continuously rubbing myself and could feel my juices flowing out of me and finally vibrated myself to orgasm. I undressed and went to bed. 

I slept for 2 –3 hours but awoke very aroused. I laid there and fantasised and dreamed up new methods of self-bondage, humiliation and risk. I vibrate myself to another orgasm and fell asleep. I had an early morning shower and got dressed in my denim skirt again. Wearing anything lighter than denim would make my bondage too obvious. I went into town do some window-shopping, have a coffee etc. basically to kill time before the hardware shop opened at 11:30am. I retrieved the key at the hardware shop and headed home.

By that time I am very excited & vibrate myself to another orgasm I removed my bondage and the plugs. The dildo always slips out easily by the butt plug causes me a lot of pain especially when its been inside me for an extended period such as this but I found that any sanario is never complete without the some stimulation in my ass. A hot bath relaxed me as lied there and recollected the various feelings I felt over the past 18 hours.

Part Three - Unsuccessful Self-inflected Weekend Chastity

I recently made all the keys to my padlocks inaccessible by my usual means. One set left at my place of work, the second mailed to my own address and the third hidden under the floor level shelf in my stationary shop which remains closed all weekend. I had this idea of an enforced chastity session for a while and decided to go for it last weekend. As you know by now my equipment is pretty basic but it I manage to work with what I have. For this session I would require my 4 foot heavy chain, 1 X 4 foot and 2 X 1 foot lengths of light chain. I would also require 3 pairs of jeans and my high heels. I had my last meal of solid food on Wednesday evening and on Thursday and Friday had food supplement drink. I hoped this would reduce the necessity to use the bathroom for anything more that a pee until Monday morning.

I pulled on the tightest pair of jeans first and buttoned up the fly. The second pair were pulled on next and then the third. This proved to be difficult and very strenuous but I finally succeeded. The effect of the 3 pairs of jeans was that I could feel absolutely nothing through them that would get me off. I found the centre of the heavy chain, wrapped it around my waist, locked it at the back. I pulled the two loose ends between my legs and locked them at each hipbone. It looked like the outline of a thong and basically chained the jeans to my body. No way of taking them off short of going to a heavy engineering shop to have the chain cut with an industrial grinder or serious steel cutter. I could also have the jeans cut off piece-by-piece but the embarrassment of having somebody see what I had done to myself or the time, trouble and cost of replacing three pairs of jeans, not to mention the danger of serious injury simply ruled out all options.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of not putting on my high heels before the jeans. Now I couldn’t fully bend my legs to get them on but after some time and effort I managed it and got the straps done up. I wrapped a short chain around each ankle, padlocked it, brought the loose end underneath and in front of each heel, then padlocked the loose end of the chain to the opposite side of my ankle. Looked like I would be wearing high heels all weekend. I felt very horny at this stage and ran my hand over my body and between my legs. The chain and tightness of the jeans was causing pressure on my pussy which was driving me wild. In an effort to relieve myself I straddled everything I could find; the arm of the chairs, the baseboard of beds, I even sat up on my bicycle and rubbed my pussy into the saddle. 

This felt so good but I couldn’t get off on it. After a while I managed to settle myself down a bit and went back into the house to make myself a coffee. I felt my muscles becoming tight and cramped due to the heels and way my weight was being distributed and carried because of the chains and jeans. I relaxed, watched TV, did a few chores around the house, basically enjoying the feeling of the bondage. Every two hours or so the situation over came me, like a woman possessed I would rush through the house (in so much as my heels and bondage would allow) straddling everything I could find and hump it. All attempts to find relief ended in failure and further frustration. 

After each session I would return to this totally calm relaxed mode, watch TV, tidy up, read until it would hit me again. I couldn’t believe how quickly the day flew by. Before I knew it the day had slipped by. By 8:30pm I was feeling tired, I got a bad cramp in my lower leg and the pressure of the chain was becoming painful even through the jeans. I really needed to pee now but the thoughts of wetting myself through 3 pairs of jeans horrified me. It would be impossible to wash them out properly and I would end up having to sleep in my own piss, wet and cold.

This thought of humiliation got me going again but I knew there was no way I could bring myself to orgasm. I knew I would have to pee at some stage soon so I decided to get prepared. I thought that by soaking my upper legs, front and ass area with warm water, it may help dilute the piss and help wash it out. I sat in the bath and used the showerhead to do this. I then allow the piss to flow washing it through with the shower. Soon the smell of my juices and piss filled the bathroom. I couldn’t believe I had done this to myself. If anyone saw me sitting like this unable to do anything about it. When I had finished, I towel dried myself as best I could and stepped out of the bath.

I now had reached the low point of the whole episode. I felt totally humiliated, stupid and thought of all the work I could have done all day besides wasting it. I put down a fire and lay on the floor close to it in an attempt to dry and not catch a chill from cold. The jeans felt uncomfortable, the chain was digging into me, my legs and back cramped badly a few times. I still had 36 hours left chained up like this before I could free myself. How could I have been so stupid?

I packed some fabric between the chains and points on my hips where I felt the pressure most. This helped enormously and I slept fairly well all considered. Sometimes I would wake up really horny and put myself back to sleep thinking about other scenarios I could try, other times I would toss and turn trying to move the positioning of the chains. A few millimetres movement helped a lot. I repeated my pissing procedure in the morning about 8:30 having stayed in bed as long as possible. I “ate” breakfast and did a few household chores and prepared to go shopping.

Apart from my legs and ass looking fatter than normal, nobody would possible guess my predicament with my jacket on. The bootleg outer pair of jeans were long enough to cover my chained on high heels when standing. I felt I was sitting very high up in the car; again this was because of the tightness of the jeans and chains. It felt strange sitting in the car in this position and driving with the heels on, something I normally never do. The shopping trip was pretty uneventful except for the massive horniness and desire for sexual release that hit me as soon as I walked into the shopping centre.

All these people around me unaware of my secret, how horny I felt and how, even if the finest hunk in the place wanted to fuck me there and then, he couldn’t because of my self inflected chastity. What a situation! I put the shopping in the car, overcame my shyness and embarrassment and visited the one and only sex shop in the town. This would be the second time I was in this shop, my first time was with some girl friends to buy a few items for a friend’s hen-night; you know the usual bits and bobs; fluffy handcuffs, tiny penis shaped clip on earrings etc . And again on entering the shop the first thing that hit me was the smell of the rubber and pvc clothing. 

Luckily there were no customers in the shop and the attendant smiled and got back to reading his paper. He “looked” gay if it is possible for anyone to “look” gay and this put me at ease. I moved to the furthest part of the shop from the door and counter as quickly as possible picking up a pair of fluffy handcuffs, a novelty whip and a cowboy hat with a label on the brim announcing “I’m the Hen”. At least if anyone I knew came in I would have an excuse. I browsed through the shop for at least an hour. My heart nearly stopped when the door opened a couple of times, luckily it was only deliveries.

A pair of rubber trousers caught my eye. The picture on the box showed a lady clad in these, black, skin tight, highly polished, unbelievable. They felt and smelt so good. My heart raced as my imagination conjured up images of me slipping into these and having some fun. My pussy was on fire, pumping juices into my jeans. I put down my hand to touch myself but yet again was frustrated to find I could barely feel myself. I hadn’t the courage to buy anything so I got into the settings of my mobile phone, reset the ring tone, let it ring a few time and pretended I got an urgent call, put the items back on the shelf and left.

It was now 3:30pm and time for another pee. I was so horny by now I almost cried. The humiliation of having to piss as I did, the visit to the Mall, the sex shop, I had to get relief. In the garage stripped off my t-shirt and bra (that was all I could remove). I padlocked a two-foot heavy chain to my nipple rings and enjoyed the sensation of the weight. I then had an idea for a suspension. I threw a rope over the rafter stood up on a chair, tied one end of the rope to my waist chain at the back and another to the chain at the front. I bent my legs and allowed the rope to take the strain. This immediately pulled the chains tight between my legs and released this surge of energy through out my body. Before my full weight was supported by the rope I knew I was about to come. I stood up and took stock of the situation. I would be able to orgasm by suspending myself from the rope and I sure was going to make the most of it.

I had an idea for a vibrator that I wanted to try. It consisted of the motor and battery ripped from the ‘operation’ game. (Remember that one from the late 80’s). I just taped the wires from the motor which had an off centre weight attached to the shaft to the bottom and top of the battery and hung it from the centre of the chain padlocked to my nipple rings. I immediately felt the fantastic sensation in my nipples. I stepped back up on the chair, reattached the ropes to my chains. I looped a piece of rope around my wrists and twisted my arms in the loop to tighten them behind my back. I bent my legs allowed the rope to take my weight and recklessly kicked the chair away. I was now suspended 2 feet off the ground, spinning as the rope straightened out. The chain locked to my nipples swung, jerked and bounced off my body. The vibrator buzzed violently driving my nipples crazy. I kept my balance by pushing my head and left shoulder forward and gripping the rope with them as it ran up to the rafter. 

The “energy” built up and up in my whole lower region until I came after hanging there for about ten minutes and rocking on the chains. I had never had an orgasm like this before. I had certainly come harder in the past but the feelings caused by my knowing that I couldn’t stop it no matter how I tried made it all the more exciting as I hung there helpless. The energy release was much more gradual and emotional. It could only be described as the feeling you get that makes your hair stand on end when listening to a beautiful piece of music for the first time but 1000 time more intense. I hung on the rope for a further 10 minutes, totally relaxed, comfortable almost a the point of being between sleep and awake with the feeling knowing you’ve got another 4 hours before the alarm goes off wow.

As the pressure between my legs became uncomfortable, I was beginning to focus on getting down. I unwound my arms in the opposite direction and released them easily I unhooked the vibrator from my nipple chains and pulled the wires off the battery. I realised that in my pre-orgasm state I really hadn’t considered how I was going to get myself down from the rope. My chair had been kicked away and there was nothing else within reach to step on. The knots had tightened somewhat and with my full weight still on the rope it was proving very difficult to release them. I undid the knots as much as possible and then felt a panic over come me as I realised I may be stuck.

It was evident that I needed to reduce the weight on the rope to loosen the knots. I tried pulling on one of the ropes, This had the effect of raising the one attached to the chain at the front but reduced the pressure on the rope at the back. By pulling with both hands I was able to pull the rope across the rafter a few inches and luckily the friction between the rope and the rafter was enough that it enable me to hold my weight with one hand, while undoing the knot at my back with the other. I let myself down rather unceremoniously and stumbled on my back to the floor. But at least I was down. I remember thinking that I really must be more careful in future and devise a reliable release mechanism.

I spent a very pleasant lazy evening after that. The sexual release I had achieved was fantastic but the need to have my bondage removed became more and more. A final repeat of my pissing procedure followed by an attempt to dry my jeans, a final “meal” some reading, bed and sleep. Again a fitful sleep and I was happy to see daylight. I really needed to empty my bowel now but felt I would be OK until the stationary shop opened.

Having retrieve the set of key and made a totally unnecessary purchase of some pens and printer paper I released myself. The heat of the chains surprised me, as did the increasingly bad smell of piss and my sex as I peeled off each pair of jeans. The innermost pair were sodden and my skin was red and wrinkled but it was such a relief to have them off. I vibrated myself to proper orgasm, took a long toilet break & bath and back to work two hours late with the excuse of not feeling well earlier in the morning.

What a great experience this was. I wondered what it would have been like not to be able to relieve myself, I guess I wouldn’t have had much choice but to put up with it. The thoughts of wearing rubber trousers stayed with me so much so that I ordered a pair on line and expect delivery after Christmas.




If you've enjoyed this story, please write to the author and let them know - they may write more!
back to
selfbondage stories